Monday, November 9, 2009

Been a year...



Sometimes life just passes you by, even when you're still standing still...


Its been a year and many things have changed - to say the least. New and old people entered my life some as different roles some as stronger ones. This summer was full of adventures - Ottawa, Dominican Republic, Buffalo and the works. Ottawa was full of beautiful tulips and of course Parliament Hill. The Dominican was a whole new experience - a week in the sun away from parental supervision. Sun bathing in the hot tropical sun, swimming in clear blue salt waters, all-you-can drink alcohol, building sand castles and sea creatures and of course fun with loved ones for a whole 7 days. Buffalo was a shopaholic's dream come true. With all the crazy deals at the Niagara outlets and awesome US exclusives at Walden Galleria, Buffalo shopping was a great way to top off the summer. Spent with family, friends and loved ones it was three days of shopping and wacky roller coasters at Darien Lake in Buffalo, USA! 

Now that summer is long gone (*sniff*) and first semester has almost come to and end, everything seems very bittersweet. With so many assignments up ahead, I cant help but feel overwhelmed by it all. Fourth year is almost wrapping up and I cant help but wonder, "Where do I go from here?" Working two jobs in totally different industries my mind is in a whirlwind of thoughts and questions - Where should I work? Should I stay where I am? Should I opt for new opportunities or play it safe? Sometimes time just passes you by so fast even if it feels like you're just standing still...

No comments: